Please be informed starting from January 1, 2017 Nationals of the Australia and other 48 countries can visit Kazakhstan without visa for up to 30 calendar days. If your country is not in the list, you need to apply for a visa to visit or transit through Kazakhstan.
Citizens of 48 countries don't need Visa Support from Kazakhstan for single entry Service (A3), Business (B1, B3), Private (B10), Tourist (B12) visas.
You can submit your documents for visa from 9:30 am to 12:30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays. All applicants are required to personally submit their applications, only Australian citizen are able to send by post or couriers. However, each Australian citizen can be invited to attend an interview.
Service Visa – A3
You can apply for "A3" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 1 year) if you are:
- Member of official delegation, accompanying person and their family member;
- Media representative of the media accredited in Kazakhstan (approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan required)
- Military person traveling to Kazakhstan with the official purposes;
- Dependent of A2 and A4 category visas.
You can apply for "A3" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 120 days within 1 year) if you are:
- International organization passport holder that are not equivalent to diplomatic agents and national passport holders and their family members;
- Service passport holder, travelling to Kazakhstan with the official purposes;
- Diplomatic courier that are not diplomatic passport holders, with courier's papers;
- Person traveling to Kazakhstan with the invitation of foreign diplomatic representatives accredited in Kazakhstan.
Service Visa – A4
You can apply for "A4" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 180 days) if you are:
Member of administrative and technical staff of the foreign diplomatic representative, staff of the international organization and consular sections accredited in Kazakhstan and their family members
1. Completed visa application form;
-All fields must be completed properly in block letters, and signed otherwise your application will be refused
2. Original valid passport;
-A photocopy will not be accepted which should have at least one blank page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
-Picture of the applicant which should be attached (not stapled) to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, full face, no smiling, sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: white or grey).
4. Verbal Note or Visa Support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan;
- Letter of request if you are national of 48 countries applicable only for "A3" category Service visa
5. Visa fee – Free of Charge.
Visa processing time: 5 working days.
Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without a prior notice.
Getting your Passport back: You can get your passport back in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
- A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
- A copy of the both parents' passports.
Добавлено : 10.04.2017, 08:05,
Изменено : 10.04.2017, 08:05