Please be informed starting from January 1, 2017 Nationals of the Australia and other 48 countries can visit Kazakhstan without visa for up to 30 calendar days. If your country is not in the list, you need to apply for a visa to visit or transit through Kazakhstan.
Citizens of 48 countries don't need Visa Support from Kazakhstan for single entry Service (A3), Business (B1, B3), Private (B10), Tourist (B12) visas.
You can submit your documents for visa from 9:30 am to 12:30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays. All applicants are required to personally submit their applications, only Australian citizen are able to send by post or couriers. However, each Australian citizen can be invited to attend an interview.
Private Visa (C10) - only for ethnic Kazakhs
You can apply for "C10" category Private (C10) visa (single entry until 90 days; multiple entry until 90 days) if you are:
Ethnic Kazakh and have ID confirming your nationality.
1. Completed visa application form;
-All fields must be completed properly in block letters, and signed otherwise your application will be refused
2. Original valid passport;
- A photocopy will not be accepted which should have at least one blank page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
- Picture of the applicant which should be attached (not stapled) to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, full face, no smiling, sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: white or grey).
4. Letter of Request
5. Copy of Birth Certificate
6. Visa fee – Free of Charge.
- Please note that we do not accept payment in cash. After we get the documents you submitted we will provide instruction with reference number and bank details for payment.
Visa processing time: Visa processing time can take up to 5 working days. However, this also depends on the workload. Therefore, in some cases it can take a longer period.
Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without a prior notice.
Getting your Passport back: You can get your passport back in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
A copy of the both parents' passports.
Қосылған : 12.04.2017, 17:00,
Өзгертілген : 12.04.2017, 17:00