Please be informed starting from January 1, 2017 Nationals of the Australia and other 48 countries can visit Kazakhstan without visa for up to 30 calendar days. If your country is not in the list, you need to apply for a visa to visit or transit through Kazakhstan.
Citizens of 48 countries don't need Visa Support from Kazakhstan for single entry Service (A3), Business (B1, B3), Private (B10), Tourist (B12) visas.
You can submit your documents for visa from 9:30 am to 12:30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays. All applicants are required to personally submit their applications.
Transit Visa - B13
You can apply for "B13" category Transit visa (single entry until 5 days in one direction within 90 days / multiple entry until 5 days in one direction within 180 days) if you are transiting Kazakhstan.
1. Completed visa application form;
-All fields must be completed properly in block letters, and signed otherwise your application will be refused
2. Original valid passport;
- A photocopy will not be accepted which should have at least one blank page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
- Picture of the applicant which should be attached (not stapled) to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, full face, no smiling, sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: white or grey).
4. Letter of request, copy of the travel document along with a visa of final country of destination, driving license and other documents of the transport, if applicable.
5. Visa fee (not refundable) – Single entry – 20 USD, Multiple entry – 90 USD.
- After we get the documents you submitted we will provide instruction how to make a payment.
Visa processing time: Visa processing time can take up to 5 working days. However, this also depends on the workload. Therefore, in some cases it can take a longer period.
Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without a prior notice.
Getting your Passport back: You can get your passport back in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
- A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
- A copy of the both parents' passports.
Created at : 12.04.2017, 17:00,
Updated at : 12.04.2017, 17:00