Please be informed starting from January 1, 2017 Nationals of the Australia and other 48 countries can visit Kazakhstan without visa for up to 30 calendar days. If your country is not in the list, you need to apply for a visa to visit or transit through Kazakhstan.
Citizens of 48 countries don't need Visa Support from Kazakhstan for single entry Service (A3), Business (B1, B3), Private (B10), Tourist (B12) visas.
You can submit your documents for visa from 9:30 am to 12:30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays. All applicants are required to personally submit their applications, only Australian citizen are able to send by post or couriers. However, each Australian citizen can be invited to attend an interview.
Diplomatic Visa - A1
You can apply for "A1" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 1 year) if you are:
- Head of State, Government, International Organization and member of their families with a diplomatic status;
- Member of Parliament, International organization and member of official delegations with diplomatic passports;
- Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan.
You can apply for "A1" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 120 days within 1 year) if you are:
- Diplomatic passport and equivalent to diplomatic status passport holder;
- Diplomatic courier with courier's papers.
Diplomatic Visa - A2
You can apply for "A2" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple enrty until 180 days) if you are:
1) Diplomatic agent of foreign diplomatic and equivalent to them representatives accredited in Kazakhstan traveling to Kazakhstan with a purpose of work; Honorary Consuls of foreign states accredited in Kazakhstan and their family members.
1. Completed visa application form;
-All fields must be completed properly in block letters, and signed otherwise your application will be refused
2. Original valid passport;
-A photocopy will not be accepted which should have at least one blank page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
-Picture of the applicant which should be attached (not stapled) to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the application form (size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, full face, no smiling, sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, should be removed, unless religious belief or ethnic background. Background: white or grey).
4. Verbal Note or Visa Support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan;
5. Visa fee – Free of Charge.
Visa processing time: 5 working days.
Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change without a prior notice.
Getting your Passport back: You can get your passport back in person, send a courier or provide us with pre-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
- A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
- A copy of the both parents' passports.
Created at : 10.04.2017, 12:10,
Updated at : 10.04.2017, 12:10