- Bilateral cooperation
- Press center
- Consular issues
To obtain a permanent or temporary accreditation to foreign journalists in the Republic of Kazakhstan it's necessary to provide the following documents:
1. The letter on the official letterhead of the media signed by its leader to the head of the Office of the Press Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Zhaynakov Anuar Erbulatovich indicating the period of accreditation, the group and requests for visa support (for non-citizens of the Russian Federation and CIS countries) to accredited period;
2. Photocopies of the passports;
3. Information about mass media;
4. The completed accreditation form (to download it in the opened PDF-document, click the icon in the upper right corner);
5. Two color photographs 3*4;
6. For temporary accreditation the journalist is also provided an invitation inviting the Republic of Kazakhstan (subject to availability).
The documents marked "В Пресс-службу МИД Республики Казахстан на аккредитацию" surrenders to the Office of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Russian Federation (tel. 627-18-09). Opening hours: daily from 9.00 to 18.00, lunch from 13.00 to 14.00, except weekends. Location: Moscow, Chistoprudniy Boulevard, 3a house.
Also, all the documents in electronic form should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com marked "Accreditation".
Phones of the Press Service of the MFA RK: +7 (7172) 720-565, 720-147, 720-424, 720-236, fax 720-168.
Permanent accreditation of foreign journalists is carried out for two years based on the accreditation of foreign media reports, interim accreditation of foreign journalists is carried out for up to three months.
Issuance of visas to foreign journalists is carried out only after receiving the MFA's accreditation card and visa support.